Friday, April 6, 2012

FreeCon info! Come hang out this weekend!

This weekend I'll be at FreeCon, which (from what I can tell) is an Anime convention.

I don't know much about the animes (should I have printed my books backwards…or something?), but if you do, it seems like they're going to have great things for you (Karaoke, Cosplay stuff, Anime art jamz, etc.).

Honestly, there's so many different things listed on the website I'm having a hard time believing it's actually going to go down, but I'll be there to see it with my own eyes! D&D? An Adventure Time panel? The voice actor behind Lord Zedd from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers? Shit, I'm sold.

If you do wanna stop by, I'll be in Artist Alley at the Bauhaus Art Exhibit (Union 311E) on Friday (6-10pm) and Saturday (12-10pm).

Schedule

Posted via email from ADVENTURING COMPANY

No comments:

Post a Comment